RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

spoilers... you know how those go...

Go down 
+5
JakeFaas
magic jesus
Knepps
Ran
workshoptelescope
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Inez wrote:
Ok so we have a new planeswalker and we have a free 1/1 artifact creature.

Thoughts?

I would think Venser could see play with Titans/Acidic Slime/Ruinblaster with success.

Free 1/1 artifact creatures? Interesting is all I can say about that. Will work well with the new metalcraft ability.

planeswalkers. as far as i know, i've seen both planeswalkers spoiled.

https://i.imgur.com/cd9CM.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:15 am

that elspeth conflicts with mtgsalv's spoilered elspeth... oh which one to believe!?!?!

http://mtgsalvation.com/scars-of-mirrodin-spoiler.html
Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 am

oh and venser makes my weiner move... i think i'll continue to play u/w for the rest of my life.

also, steel hellkite is a little scary.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:24 am

Ran wrote:
that elspeth conflicts with mtgsalv's spoilered elspeth... oh which one to believe!?!?!

well, the one i saw might just be somebody's mock-up but i haven't seen any other pics yet.
so...
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Ran wrote:

well, the one i saw might just be somebody's mock-up but i haven't seen any other pics yet.
so...

The mock up you showed us says "return to play" so it's not the new elspeth. My vote is the mono-white mtgsalvation one. That -5 ability on her is really sick.
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:02 am

Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:10 am

you fellas are up late tonight. I want planeswalkers. Elspeth is a beast. Life/chumps/reset... what more does a control player need.

Elspeth, ajani, proliferate... do you need anything else? Oh yeah, a big fat counter package and draw engine. Call it a deck and smile at whoever sits across from you. This set is going to be broken... artifacts are too tricky.

Even that 4mana 8/8 trample beatstick is going to be abused.

My only hope is that they keep the mana curve relatively high so we can avoid the whole affinity issue.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 am

well i was kinda close on the mox opal. Does anyone else think venser will be a 100 card like instantly?
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 am

1st turn memnite memnite land
2nd land turn steel overseer mox opal
3rd land ajanni you take 6 from my artifact army?

OMFG AFFINITY
Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am

take 9... vigilance dawg! pump after swing!
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 pm

Ran wrote:
take 9... vigilance dawg! pump after swing!

omfg uuh uuh oh god OH GOD
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 am

Origin Spellbomb is a nice engine with Sun Titan
Back to top Go down
Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:50 am

Wow if the mono white elspeth is true, you can ultimate the turn after she hits play and she even survives. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:06 pm

notably absent from the spoilers so far is any single card that effectively deals with planeswalkers... seriously, wizards? you're just going to let all that "nonland permanent" stuff rotate, leaving us in a vast wasteland of attempting to attack through wall of omens, gideon juras, and day of judgments?
you wankers. you even printed what is effectively "pump all my planeswalkers and draw a card". thanks... dear wizards, vidicate. just reprint it already.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

workshoptelescope wrote:
notably absent from the spoilers so far is any single card that effectively deals with planeswalkers... seriously, wizards? you're just going to let all that "nonland permanent" stuff rotate, leaving us in a vast wasteland of attempting to attack through wall of omens, gideon juras, and day of judgments?
you wankers. you even printed what is effectively "pump all my planeswalkers and draw a card". thanks... dear wizards, vidicate. just reprint it already.

whoa there angerpanda, theres still what 180 cards left to see?
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:40 am

workshoptelescope wrote:

Hexmage is good
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Christ... they reprinted mindslaver. They may as well reprint academy ruins so I can quit magic. Also, Platinum emperion is cute.

Links for your convenience:
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110291&d=1283888771
http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110304&d=1283908864
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 pm

not to mention trinket mage.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 am

Must. Resist. Non-stop. Mastubating.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

Oh and geth seems like a solid answer to vengevine
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:03 am

Magic Jesus wrote:

again, i maintain vengevine's (and by implication, fauna shaman's) value tanking at rotation.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Magic Jesus wrote:

again, i maintain vengevine's (and by implication, fauna shaman's) value tanking at rotation.

and anyone with any kind of logical thought process knows you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Magic Jesus wrote:
workshoptelescope wrote:
Magic Jesus wrote:

and anyone with any kind of logical thought process knows you're wrong.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 pm

i think vengevine goes to $20 and fauna goes to $10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blacrowe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

spoilers... you know how those go...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next