RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
    Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan.

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Andrew

Andrew

Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. Empty
    PostSubject: Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan.   Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Hellkite Igniter - Might be pushing it a 7 CMC, but, he's got haste, so it's not like you are waiting an entire turn to untap and use him or let your opponent kill him during their turn first; it could definitely be a game winner/changer quickly. Limited Bomb for sure.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Hellkite Igniter: The precon Dragon that doesn't completely suck. I'm a fan.
    Page 1 of 1