RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
    tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

tezzeret, the effin' scary

Go down 
    +4
    Knepps
    JakeFaas
    Blacrowe
    workshoptelescope
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

tezzeret, the effin' scary Empty
    PostSubject: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 am

spoiled art that has something to do with tezz:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=112106&d=1288305605

i'd have thought bolas would have done better with putting humpty dumpty back together again. tezzy looks like he's in all the pain. like, all the pain that ever existed.
    Back to top Go down
    workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:51 am

also, i'm only now getting caught up on the new webcomics on the mother site.
    i'm annoyed that they've glossed over the fact that elspeth, ajani, and koth all meet up on dominaria, specifically urborg, like it's no big thing.
    Back to top Go down
    Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am

yeah, if you read Test of Metal (or 'Meatl' as the fat pat pages say, LOL); Tezz has SARIOUS (not serious) Daddy issues.

Besieged is gonna see a Tezz 2.0 that makes arti-aggro legit; like deathtouchy haste aggro. monkey
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/blacrowe
    JakeFaas
    Admin
    JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:56 am

Tezzeret doesn't care about creatures unless he's killing them. Expect an ability that makes you sac an artifact for some effect. For an ultimate, maybe he has an artifact insurrection that lasts permanently. Tezzeret is not going to go aggro or push aggro, he'll probably be the big bad black planeswalker that's needed to make mono B control viable.
    Back to top Go down
    Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 am

I think your right, I see him being Mono black for sure. We don't need a B/U tezz with U/B being a fairly popular deck at the moment.
    Back to top Go down
    workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

he'll probably end up being an irrelevant, over-costed do-nothing planeswalker with two abilities and 1 loyalty counter. you know, because he's not jace.
    Back to top Go down
    chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Maybe a b/r tezz...destroy an artifact for one ability...
    Back to top Go down
    Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:35 pm

workshoptelescope wrote:
    he'll probably end up being an irrelevant, over-costed do-nothing planeswalker with two abilities and 1 loyalty counter. you know, because he's not jace.

The eternal optimist lol!
    Back to top Go down
    Yoman

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:06 pm

He should have:

+Infinity: destroy Jace, the Mind Sculptor, tear him up in front of your opponent's face, set the pieces on fire, and then p iss on the ashes. You win, your opponent loses. F uck Jace.
    Back to top Go down
    JakeFaas
    Admin
    JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Inez wrote:
    He should have:

+Infinity: destroy Jace, the Mind Sculptor, tear him up in front of your opponent's face, set the pieces on fire, and then p iss on the ashes. You win, your opponent loses. F uck Jace.

Seems balanced. But seriously, i think this ability is even worded correctly. Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 am

maybe a colorless planeswalker...? scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Makes sense in an artifact block.
    Back to top Go down
    Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:48 pm

along with Foul Ayshio to go with Tunel Ingus Shocked
    Back to top Go down
    Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 am

So is this about where we stand on the speculation for New Tezz?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Added Spoiler because the pictures were huge. Also disregard the misspelling. Oops. I'll fix it later. I'm tired now.

Last edited by Andrew on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Yoman

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:15 am

Andrew wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Added Spoiler because the pictures were huge. Also disregard the misspelling. Oops. I'll fix it later. I'm tired now.

Genius.
    Back to top Go down
    JakeFaas
    Admin
    JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 am

Andrew wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Looks good. Lets package it and ship it out.
    Back to top Go down
    JakeFaas
    Admin
    JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Is giving a planeswalker the ability to proliferate not something wizards would do? I wonder...

So far they haven't given any keyword abilities to planeswalkers as far as i can recall. Since proliferating is an action word, it is actually kind of interesting to ponder if they would smack it onto a planeswalker as a 0 cost or, dare i say, +1? Not necessarily a tezzeret ability, but the father of machines might have it...
    Back to top Go down
    Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:56 pm

JakeFaas wrote:
    Is giving a planeswalker the ability to proliferate not something wizards would do? I wonder...

So far they haven't given any keyword abilities to planeswalkers as far as i can recall. Since proliferating is an action word, it is actually kind of interesting to ponder if they would smack it onto a planeswalker as a 0 cost or, dare i say, +1? Not necessarily a tezzeret ability, but the father of machines might have it...

I was actually talking to Buck about this today. I thought it may have been possible for Tezz, but I wasn't sure. He was saying something about it maybe being another planeswalker without a pump, like sarkhan the mad.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tezzeret, the effin' scary   tezzeret, the effin' scary Empty

Back to top Go down

tezzeret, the effin' scary
    Page 1 of 1