RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...

Go down 
+7
Be_Nike
magickmage
JakeFaas
Th3 Ra1nman
Yoman
chops
workshoptelescope
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:27 pm

that's a good catch mike.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: the 13/13 in worldwake...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 am

from mark rosewater's twitter page:
"Phyrexian Dreadnaught is the one-drop creature with the largest power/toughness (12/12). Until #Worldwake releases that is."
"The power and toughness written on the bottom right corner of the card in question are each larger than 12."
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
from mark rosewater's twitter page:
"Phyrexian Dreadnaught is the one-drop creature with the largest power/toughness (12/12). Until #Worldwake releases that is."
"The power and toughness written on the bottom right corner of the card in question are each larger than 12."

Interesting...probably can't Stifle it into play on turn 2 though...
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: BAM!!!   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 am

SPOILERS!!!1111...
http://www.gatheringmagic.com/?page_id=3888

holy red, mythic scute mob! i can see dragonmaster being a limited house... that's the kind of card that requisites extra turns.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:23 am

Well looks like Horizon Canopy is out since the one instance of "Canopy" is used in Canopy Cover. Disappointing...i was really hoping for a cycle of something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ra1nman

Th3 Ra1nman

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:02 am

I heart Omnath, Locus of Mana.

2G

1/1

Green mana doesn't emepty at your end of turn step.

He gets +1/+1 for each green mana in your mana pool.

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:31 am

yeah, omnath is a bizarre card. awesome and a little surprising from a design standpoint.
maybe this was why we don't have mana burn any more. one green mythic rare.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm doubting its the reason we don't have it. Its probably a product of the fact that they don't have to write out that the mana doesn't caus mana burn.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm

Back to top Go down
chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

that's crazy...
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:15 pm

damn geena...
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey look, something else baneslayer stops.
Back to top Go down
chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm

no kidding...
Back to top Go down
Millaninja

Millaninja

PostSubject: HOLY ANTI-PLATINUM ANGEL!!   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 am

Very interesting... kinda makes me think of What if this card was paired with Platinum Angel.... I sense a Paradox! (Not that anyone in their right mind would do that anyway... but if you DID, you can't lose and they can't win, but with THAT card, you can't win and They can't lose... X-X...)
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm

POW.

spoilers:

turns out "explore" is not blue but it does play well with g/u strategies.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: oh sweet mercy...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:16 am

trinkets. they've given me trinkets...
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:25 am

Amulet of Vigor single handedly makes five-color viable again. There, i said it.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 am

JakeFaas wrote:
Amulet of Vigor single handedly makes five-color viable again. There, i said it.

i dare say i agree with that statement.
i also dare say that the blue quest is, quite obviously, an edh targeted card and one, as such a targeted card is one i might fully endorse.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

JakeFaas wrote:

I'd also probably agree with that statement. Having Tri-Lands, Man-Lands, Refuges, and the M10 duals come into play untapped(with no prerequisite) is pretty damn nice. What else is the deck going to be doing turn 1?
Back to top Go down
chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 am

does the enchatment that makes lands indestructable open up armageddon for re-print?
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 am

Be_Nike wrote:
JakeFaas wrote:

I'd also probably agree with that statement. Having Tri-Lands, Man-Lands, Refuges, and the M10 duals come into play untapped(with no prerequisite) is pretty damn nice. What else is the deck going to be doing turn 1?

just counting all the ways it will be beating the **** out of its opponents.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 am

chops wrote:
does the enchatment that makes lands indestructable open up armageddon for re-print?

I'm not sure i see white getting this effect again. They've been pretty consistent with the white wrath effects only blowing up nonlands. I could definately see a 5 mana red armageddon somewhere though
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 am

JakeFaas wrote:
chops wrote:

I'm not sure i see white getting this effect again. They've been pretty consistent with the white wrath effects only blowing up nonlands. I could definately see a 5 mana red armageddon somewhere though

i don't know about them printing any destroy all land effects if it doesn't come attached to something else (e.g. realm razer). mark rosewater has said they do not really like LD for LD's sake. its kind of the way they've felt about counter spells, too. for one reason or another, the samples they have taken from surveys from new players (which i find highly dubious) apparently give them cause to believe players like to play spells. so they like to limit their land destruction and counter spells to two for ones, i.e. ruinblaster.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am

"spell contortion". uh... holy ****... that can't be the actual card.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: hey jake, new immortal coil deck!!   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:51 am

if bazaar trader is real, that means donate/coil is back and probably even better...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RMTG :: Speculation/Rumors-
Jump to: