RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

spoilers... you know how those go...

Go down 
+5
JakeFaas
magic jesus
Knepps
Ran
workshoptelescope
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoman

spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Does anyone else think Grand Architect transcends most lords based on the fact that it:
Pumps all creatures of the same color
Has 2 abilities and an awesome static effect and it only costs 3 mana
Is a 1/3 as opposed to the normal 2/2 lord
Doesn't that second ability look like it could be really abusable?
Back to top Go down
Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:31 pm

that card is hot--blue crusade on a stick? yes plz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blacrowe
Blacrowe

Blacrowe

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:34 pm

check that, blue HONOR. wow!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/blacrowe
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:54 pm

koth of the hammer is spoiled.

http://www.gatheringmagic.com/scars-of-mirrodin-spoilers-0249/

about time we had an "ethnic" planeswalker? i like that he leaves bolt mana open to protect himself when he enters the battlefield. he also interacts nicely in edh and other formats with dual-type lands.
it also looks like artifacts are going to be kind of silly but not broken (fingers crossed).
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:39 am

I want a playset of Koth, so if anybody pulls one and doesn't want it...this guy does.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:32 am

Lol already got an infinite mana combo with just the spoiled cards
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Are you talking about the infinite mana combo with 2 Myr Galvanizer and 2 Mana Myrs? People have been talking about that on a lot of the spoiler sites already. Add in a Grand Architect and things could get really really silly very quickly.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:30 pm

BuckyMac wrote:
Are you talking about the infinite mana combo with 2 Myr Galvanizer and 2 Mana Myrs? People have been talking about that on a lot of the spoiler sites already. Add in a Grand Architect and things could get really really silly very quickly.

Yup that's the one, add in the dude who can sac to get any artifact with elixir of immortality and mind slaver and you have a hard lock. I just wish there was a card that let me remove cards from my deck from the game! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:40 pm

you do, it called selective memory, its a blue rare from worldwake.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

BuckyMac wrote:
you do, it called selective memory, its a blue rare from worldwake.

I know, that's why I put the smiley face.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 am

leonin arbiter...
1W
-cat cleric
players can't search libraries. any player may pay 2 colorless to ignore this effect until end of turn.

fuck you, fetch lands. just... fuck you, fauna shaman. fuck you, path to exile search.
Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 am

path will be no more... but it is certainly a big fuck you to a lot of thingers. Hey Andrew, i think fauna is gonna go down in price Smile

Also:

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110402&d=1284005571

I think it would be cute to build a control deck around the Legend Cat,

kemba, Kemba, KEMBA DECK HOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 am

Omg galvanic blast is the new, better shrapnel blast. LOVE THIS SET!!

Edit: exsanguinate is BOMB.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Magic Jesus wrote:

Edit: exsanguinate is BOMB.

agreed.

Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Exsanguinate means I can kill everybody in EDH at once now. Hooray!
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Be_Nike wrote:
Exsanguinate means I can kill everybody in EDH at once now. Hooray!

lol. the hell did you come from? it's been like... all summer since you last posted.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm

After talking to dan we decided it's the best black damage spell ever printed
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:02 pm

magic jesus wrote:
i might be inclined to agree. now, what i want to know is if it makes monoblack or a b/x deck playable.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:46 pm

workshoptelescope wrote:
magic jesus wrote:
i might be inclined to agree. now, what i want to know is if it makes monoblack or a b/x deck playable.

we've already been chatting about B/U control Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:00 pm

I love how lazy wizards get with some card designs. For example: Shape Anew...It's just f ucking polymorph for artifacts only (yeah it makes the controller sacrifice it instead. Wow...way different than Polymorph) Let's just make a Polymorph for every permanent type while we're at it.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 pm

Inez wrote:
I love how lazy wizards get with some card designs. For example: Shape Anew...It's just f ucking polymorph for artifacts only (yeah it makes the controller sacrifice it instead. Wow...way different than Polymorph) Let's just make a Polymorph for every permanent type while we're at it.

I kind of agree, but it has the flavor of the set.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:42 am

Inez wrote:

They have been doing Polymorph like effects for a while. Check out Reweave, the much cooler kamigawa version of Polymorph that makes you almost want to learn what Splice onto Arcane means.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Quote :

lol. the hell did you come from? it's been like... all summer since you last posted.

Lol. I kind of quit competitive magic over the summer, but my boss down at KSU wants me to run Magic tournaments at the store, so I figured I need to at least know what's been going on since I left.

More related to the thread--I love Kuldotha Phoenix. With Galvanic Blast, Koth, and Phoenix, an artifact-based Big Red/any Red Deck is looking more competitive by the day.
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:40 pm

I think Grindclock is an amazing card and will work exceptionally fast with Voltaic Key and Proliferate. You would almost think mill would be a viable deck if it weren't for those pesky Eldrazi
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Inez wrote:
I think Grindclock is an amazing card and will work exceptionally fast with Voltaic Key and Proliferate. You would almost think mill would be a viable deck if it weren't for those pesky Eldrazi

/RP on

"memorocide is the key" I whisper and take another sip of my whiskey.

/RP off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spoilers... you know how those go...   spoilers... you know how those go... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

spoilers... you know how those go...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next