RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...

Go down 
+7
Be_Nike
magickmage
JakeFaas
Th3 Ra1nman
Yoman
chops
workshoptelescope
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jace, the Mind Humper   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 am

completely spoiled!!111

http://www.mananation.com/planeswalker-hunt-day-4/

he does, in fact, brainstorm.
he does exile a library.
he does want you to pick a card, any card (seriously, what is he doing with those floaty runes?).

all in all, i'm kind of ambivalent. happy to have a decent control-focused planeswalker (really happy, actually. jace beleren just doesn't cut the mustard these days).
a little cranky about having yet another four cc one, though.
not sure how to feel about the four ability thing...
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:44 am

*Happiness*
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ra1nman

Th3 Ra1nman

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:01 am

******, i think giving blue more wacky and retardly good things to play with.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: more stuff...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: new spoilers, bitches!!!!111   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Traetus

Traetus

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:24 pm

That elf chick is hot. Smile

And yeah that rare fireball is cool too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheNickOfFischer
Th3 Ra1nman

Th3 Ra1nman

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 am

Comet strom XRR
mutli kick 1

Instant speed x spell witch can target x target for every kick

sexy
Back to top Go down
Traetus

Traetus

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 pm

wow, pretty sure i missed the fact that it's an instant. Sick.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:10 pm

A great finisher for grixis or valakut

What do you guys thiink the odds of seeing a card that says "Spells can't be kicked" are in WW? We already have a card that halts cycling, aids buyback, aids cycling x 6. What about a card that says "Each spell you cast that could be kicked, but isn't, is kicked." I really like the idea of kicker enablers, and i don't see it being broken on any cards if they make the enabler cost enough. Burst lighnting being 4 for 1 would be pretty nice Smile

Last edited by JakeFaas on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:11 pm

yeah, its just all kinds of batshitawesome for any control deck running red. i... i was kind of beside myself as to just how powerful this card is. double red seems like such a piddly restriction for this kind of removal/end game.
Back to top Go down
Traetus

Traetus

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I could see that being an enchantment or artifact type card. Probably artifact with the the theme I am guessing. They have some type of artifact theme right? the El Drazzi or Hedrons or whatever.

And maybe like an additional kicker, since they have multikick and with that ability kickers aren't going to cost too much. (I don't think.) Something to the extent of "Each spell any player casts (or you cast) with a kicker cost may be kicked an additional time without paying the cost."

So the 5 mana burst lightning does 8 damage lol.

Last edited by Traetus on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traetus

Traetus

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Double red shouldn't be sooo hard with all the fetches and mana fixers there are out though. It would be hard to cast it early, but it isn't a card you would want to cast early game anyway. It'd be wasted potential. Like my life. =p
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:30 pm

JakeFaas wrote:
A great finisher for grixis or valakut

What do you guys thiink the odds of seeing a card that says "Spells can't be kicked" are in WW? We already have a card that halts cycling, aids buyback, aids cycling x 6. What about a card that says "Each spell you cast that could be kicked, but isn't, is kicked." I really like the idea of kicker enablers, and i don't see it being broken on any cards if they make the enabler cost enough. Burst lighnting being 4 for 1 would be pretty nice Smile

that seems kind of bonkers, not broken necessarily, but definitely bonkers. i am curious to see how featured kicker/multi-kick will be in WW.
Back to top Go down
chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 am

i certainly possible that they have something that inhibits kicking or even makes it cheaper...like in exodus they had an artifact that reduced buy backs...i could see it and does really depend on how much of a factor kicking is ww...imagine paying less to kick rite of rep...or something else thats crazy
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Good point, all the rare kick spells from Zendikar (excluding the red and green ones) would be blow outs to get for free or reduced cost. So that makes it a little more likely that we may see something that stops kicker all together.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 am

http://steveargyle.deviantart.com/art/Worldwake-Archangel-149472048#commentbody

This might be the new angel that has landfall- exile a permanent until this leaves the battlefield. or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:43 am

JakeFaas wrote:
http://steveargyle.deviantart.com/art/Worldwake-Archangel-149472048#commentbody

This might be the new angel that has landfall- exile a permanent until this leaves the battlefield. or something like that.

That art is absolutely amazing. I want it in foil NOW!
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 12:59 am

just thought everybody would like to see some visual spoilers!!!!

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/worldwake/spoiler
Back to top Go down
Ryman

Ryman

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Traetus

Traetus

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 pm

How do you guys feel about that blue draw spell? I'm not sure of it yet... would have to play it to get a better idea I guess.
Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Traetus wrote:
How do you guys feel about that blue draw spell? I'm not sure of it yet... would have to play it to get a better idea I guess.

I'm thinking three cards for playing a fetch, passing your turn, cracking it and drawing the cards at instant speed for 5 mana is pretty good. I think it will definitely see play as it is infinitely better than Mind Spring, which is seeing quite a bit of play in the control lists right now.

Now all we need is a turn 2 hard counter and blue will be back to being the best color in Magic.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm

I'm not going to pound the point home, but even at five mana for just two, the fact that this card is so easy to splash makes it infinitely more appealing. What about a Red/Green midrange deck that can utilize one island and happily play a full set of the fetches, accessing instantly three more business cards after an opponent has DoJ'd or Quaked. Its a really great common, i'm very happy to see it.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: i asked the orb...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm

and it told me the following:

octopus: 1
legendary: 6
eldrazi: 1
vampire: 9
ally: 21
landfall: 16
soldier: 7
instant: 26
sorcery: 13
planeswalker: 1
creature: 174
artifact: 19
kor: 5
goblin: 9
sphinx: 2
kraken: 2
"destroy": 10
"exile": 12
"multikicker": 16
elf: 5
baloth: 1
leviathan: 1
enchantment: 18
equipment: 7
dragon: 5

and then i got bored...
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: here, some guy who doesn't speak english did it for me...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Be_Nike

Be_Nike

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Interesting..."Horizon" and "Canopy" both show up on the orb once a piece...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...   worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

worldwake spoiler, confirmed and unconfirmed...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RMTG :: Speculation/Rumors-
Jump to: