RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame

Go down 
+3
JakeFaas
Andrew
BuckyMac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame Empty
PostSubject: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 am

Tezzeret is Spoiled!!..... I don't like him but you can make your own decision if you think he is good or not.

(He is in the Multicolored section)

http://www.wizards.com/magic/tcg/article.aspx?x=mtg/tcg/mirrodinbesieged/spoiler#
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 am

At a second glance his -1 ability isn't bad. When I first read it i thought it said "until end of turn"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:28 am

BuckyMac wrote:
At a second glance his -1 ability isn't bad. When I first read it i thought it said "until end of turn"

I did the exact same thing when I read it a little bit ago. Still, not very exciting. He's still probably going to be priced at something stupid like 29.99. Pithing needle horror is awesome, though.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:37 am

Great in extended Pili Pala/Architect combo. I'm a fan.
Back to top Go down
magic jesus

magic jesus

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 am

WTF.... Tezz is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

So he has all the hallmarks that make a planeswalker amazing, he protects himself making 5/5, makes card advantage, and possibly ends games with his ult.
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 am

I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 am

Inez wrote:
I think if he had a fourth ability that said "win game" like Jace, he would be better.

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:55 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:

like i said, jace is the bar by which every subsequent blue walker will be measured.

Yeah, I mean how am I supposed to get excited about another blue planeswalker ever again? They're just going to have to add the "win game" function to every blue planeswalker from now on......
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 am

Inez wrote:
workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:

Yeah, I mean how am I supposed to get excited about another blue planeswalker ever again? They're just going to have to add the "win game" function to every blue planeswalker from now on......

nah. the next step is to print something like this:
crazy, three drop blue walker
+2 tap target permanent, it doesn't untap... like ever
-1 draw three cards, discard two cards
-3 each player shuffles his or her graveyard and hand into his or her library, then draws seven cards. untap six lands.

4 loyalty

then we'll finally forget about jace.
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:05 am

workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:
workshoptelescope wrote:
Inez wrote:

nah. the next step is to print something like this:
crazy, three drop blue walker
+2 tap target permanent, it doesn't untap... like ever
-1 draw three cards, discard two cards
-3 each player shuffles his or her graveyard and hand into his or her library, then draws seven cards. untap six lands.

4 loyalty

then we'll finally forget about jace.

Good point....at least there's a 2 mana 2/1 pithing needle creature now. I mean a 1 toughness artifact creature is basically impossible to deal with. I can't think of a single card in standard that is an answer for that.
Back to top Go down
Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 am

Hornet sting is new tech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame   Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame Empty

Back to top Go down

Tezzeret, Agent of the Lame
Page 1 of 1