RMTG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochester MN MTG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Possible Gatecrash Spoilers (Also, this place is boring. What's going on down in Rochester to kill the forums?)
Two new cards spoiled EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 am by Ran

» Return to Ravnica
Two new cards spoiled EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:52 am by Ran

» trading post
Two new cards spoiled EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:40 pm by Ran

» Bruna as Commander
Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:21 am by Blacrowe

» Sacrifice!
Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm by MindofMyrddin

» U/R Mad Cards (Avacyn Restored)
Two new cards spoiled EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:00 pm by MindofMyrddin

» G/W Aggro GP Minneapolis
Two new cards spoiled EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:59 pm by MindofMyrddin

» WTF is wizards doing to me.
Two new cards spoiled EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm by Ran

» U/W Delver Spirit Mantle
Two new cards spoiled EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:48 pm by gunndaddyp

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Two new cards spoiled

Go down 
+3
Ran
BuckyMac
Yoman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoman

Two new cards spoiled Empty
PostSubject: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Mirran Crusader - 1WW - Double Strike, Pro Black, Pro Green 2/2
Phyrexian Crusader - 1BB - Infect, Pro Red, Pro White 2/2

Return of the double pro-color creatures!
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 am

Back to top Go down
Ran

Ran

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:23 am

paladin en vec was always bomb... nice to see some quality knights again. Something to go with the currently useless lord.
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 am

lol. still no "protection from blue"

f*ck you, wizards. seriously... f*ck you.
Back to top Go down
Knepps

Knepps

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 am

They can't possibly have pro blue, they cant give print the blade for their poster child!
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Play a B/W build with 4x of each of those guys and 3x Sword of Body and Mind and you are set set set
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 am

On the subject of spoilers here is some besieged artwork. Karn looks pretty Badass.

http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/602
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

so, i wonder if bolas will come into the picture, given that this, like zendikar and alara, really were his machinations, to being with. i would think it pretty significant that tezzeret's obvious involvement with the phyrexians is bolas' doing. the greatest villains in the game apparently working together should be a more ceremonious affair. but, who knows, maybe it will be...
Back to top Go down
BuckyMac

BuckyMac

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Andybody else think that the troll art (10th from the top) could be a reprint of troll ascetic?
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:36 pm

BuckyMac wrote:
Andybody else think that the troll art (10th from the top) could be a reprint of troll ascetic?

it's not the most unreasonable suggestion i've seen...
Back to top Go down
chops

chops

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

sorry buck...no way...if troll was in this block he would have in scars...or even m11...that's clearly some troll...but its not the one you want...
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm

please keep in mind that the cards that have been spoiled so far make it seem that this set might be "mirrored", with every card being part of a two-card opposite cycle. Printing troll Ascetic here would be hard to mirror in a different color. My guess is that it will be a legendary mythic troll, probably the same one quoted in "Asceticism"
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:08 am

Glissa, The Traitor! I like zombies...especially zombies with first strike and deathtouch, one of the best ability combinations possible.

I wonder how many more multicolor cards are going to be printed. There are hardly any played in standard right now that I can think of (Sarkhan the Mad?)
Back to top Go down
workshoptelescope

workshoptelescope

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 am

thopter factory is sick. given the effectiveness of squadron hawk in "caw, go" this card has some potential. it does lack the benefit of coming down early like squawk but it is a recurring board presence for control decks. not to mention that it singlehandedly makes you have metalcraft.
i'll be curious to see if metalcraft is a mechanic they will expand upon. right now, it plays a bit like a fixed affinity. it would be nice for them to explore it some more.
Back to top Go down
JakeFaas
Admin
JakeFaas

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:42 am

and it shouldn't work like a fixed affinity because...? Free spells are bad unless you pay a buttload of mana for the effect giving you the free spell. Affinity, the ability not the deck, eventually allowed you to just poop out your hand. I remember playing against an affinity deck and feeling stupid playing the cards i was playing. STUPID! I don't like to feel stupid! (*grin*) But i digest. I agree with you that they should explore it, possibly with more of the blue cards with metalcraft getting reduced cost, which is EXACTLY like fixed affinity and would therefore make the most sense for blue who was almost exclusively the color involved with affinity. I like the idea of every other color just getting more bang for their buck or whatever it may be.
Back to top Go down
Yoman

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Anybody else notice in the "Glissa The Traitor" picture on mtgsalvation, there's a picture of a card called "Hero of Bladehold?" The new ability looks like it's called Battle Cry. I've read a tiny bit of speculation that said it will read "Whenever this creature attacks, each other attacking creature gets +1+0", and whenever Hero of Bladehold attacks put two 1/1 soldier creature tokens into play tapped and attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new cards spoiled   Two new cards spoiled Empty

Back to top Go down

Two new cards spoiled
Page 1 of 1